Tuesday 24 January 2012

Saturday night with Efdemin

Last Saturday Efdemin was playing at Fabric. I keep saying to myself I will never go back there, but they always bring good acts... so I keep going back... We got there at 4am and stayed until just before 6.30am. Efdemin played a super nice set; dark, industrial and quite repetitive, in a positive way of course! Even though I really enjoyed the music, I avoided going to any other room, I didn't manage to get into it. I found the crowd, as always, distracting, mainly made of students, tourists, and non music lovers... Not really there for the music, rather because Fabric is the only club they know in London. I really hope Efdemin recorded the set, so I can listen to it at home while partying with my mates!

Oh yes... we also got there just before Skudge finished his set. I would have enjoyed that a lot! I did enjoy a lot the 15mins I heard! Such a shame we are always late...

Here's a little something from Skudge!..


SKUDGE LIVE AT THE OFFICE-15.05.10 by freshgood02

No comments:

Post a Comment