Friday 6 May 2011

Gonjasufi last night...

...was sick!

I had been waiting for this gig extremely excited since it was announced! I was so happy to be there last night and it was even better than I expected! No idea how long they played for... definitely over an hour... Gonjasufi was there with a full live band; drums, guitar, bass... and this guy who was on stage with them throughout... He first kind of blessed everything on stage; the mics, the pedals, the band, the speakers, then the audience... He then stayed on stage filming, taking photos, dancing around, hanging around and doing random stuff when Gonjasufi and the band were off the stage, which happened a few times. And at the end he came out to thank us for being there and send us home! Anyway, the gig was so good! It was really rock, played some of the classics of course including She's Gone, that I really like! Gonjasufi was amazing with his weird yet beautiful vocals and the band played really well!


Kutmah was supporting and played a really cool set... again he mixed everything he could mix... I think I liked it more than last time I saw him, same venue with Jehst, Kelpe, Lukid etc. Really like his style, I don't think there are many DJs that could do what he does; he just plays whatever he likes no matter how irrelevant the tracks are with each other and it's so good!

No comments:

Post a Comment