Thursday 27 October 2011

Joker's new album

Joker's new album, The Vision, is released on 31st October. It is already available to be streamed in full though. So this morning I had a listen... and what do I think? Not impressed, I'm afraid... The album consists of 12 tracks. It starts fine with 1.Intro and it finishes fine with 12.The Magic Causeway. Now tracks 2, 4, 9 and 11 are all super cheesy with lots of horrible vocals... 8.Lost adds some unexpected R&B to the album and for something a bit more positive there is a pretty cool grime track 10.Back in the Days.

Now as for the cover artwork...I think it's also horrible...

I wish I had something more positive to say about this album, but unfortunately I don't; I won't buy it and hopefully will never listen to it again.

No comments:

Post a Comment