Wednesday 29 June 2011

Harmonic 313 & Kode 9 at KOKO


June 11, Soundcrash at KOKO in Camden.


Managed to get there just for the last 2 hours, so only saw Harmonic 313 and Kode 9. Didn't mind not seeing Alex Nut, as I've seen him a few times. Would have loved to have seen King Midas Sound, his live at Bloc was one of my favorites! And Dorian Concept, would have been a first...

Got there when Harmonic 313 was on. Such an amazing set! He kept switching styles, from bass to dancehall, so effortlessly! Then Kode 9, also really nice set. Played really really well. Such a shame it took me so long to write about this gig and don't remember details... I think the only dissappointng moment, if I remember well, was the track Kode 9 chose to close his set and the night, which now escapes my mind... 

No comments:

Post a Comment