Thursday 15 September 2011

Bestival 2011 - A Retrospective - Day 1


What an amazing time I had at Bestival 2011!!! I was there from Friday until Monday and then stayed an extra day at the beautiful Isle of Wight, it's always better avoiding the returning crowds after a festival... While at the festival we were quite lucky with the weather, it was raining a little bit here and there, but it could have been much worse. Overall it was a great experience!

I saw so many good acts! On Friday passing from the main stage I briefly saw Public Enemy, I don't think hip hop goes with festivals... My night continued with some really good techno from Justin Robertson and Lone at Rizlab, then an amazing set from Loefah at Roller Disco and ended up in Big Top to see Groove Armada. My highlight for the evening has to be Loefah! Although I did dance non stop throughout the whole time I was at Rizlab.

For Bestival 2011 videos click here.

No comments:

Post a Comment