Monday 19 September 2011

Bloc looking into the future

So, Bloc has outgrown Butlins Minehead and is looking for a new venue for 2012. I was really sad when I heard the news, I've been to the festival the last 3 years and I've always had such a good time. I loved the setting; the stages, the accommodation, the beach... Then I thought, well change is good and I got quite excited with the prospect of a new, better, bigger venue. I then heard some pretty dissappointing rumors on what the future holds for Bloc... As it's not public news yet, I won't go into details, but I think Butlin's Minehead was better... I can only hope for the best though, and even so I can assure you I will be there for Bloc 2012! And hopefully I will love it! Anyway, I'm sure the line up will be good, no matter what...

For now you can enjoy some of the sets from Bloc 2011.

No comments:

Post a Comment