Monday 26 September 2011

Matthew Dear at Alpha-ville

Saturday night... Alpha-ville festival... Hearn Street Car Park...

Had a really nice night at Hearn Street on Saturday night, at a party organised as part of the Alpha-ville festival that was on 22-25 September. Got there at about 12.30 when Truss was just about to start. He played for an hour, his sound was quite raw and industrial, a bit too slow at times for me, but definitely enjoyed it! Then Jennifer Cardini... I was really looking forward to seeing her; I had never seen her before, but I love so many DJs on Kompakt, that I had a very good feeling about her. She played for just under 2 hours, I loved her set, she played some super nice techno! It's also so nice seeing girls DJing well! And finally... Matthew Dear! He played for another couple of hours, quite nice, not too harsh, good for the masses, nice visuals, kept us dancing... Overall a good night out, I expected it to be more busy, but hey at least it was good for us to have more space to move around and not have to queue at the bar or to get in!

No comments:

Post a Comment